# Daily Updates 2 #

this is the next chapter of 

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/20213/daily-updates

just a space for people can say what they have been doing today so we can keep up and in touch

Parents
  • Tough Monday.

All the things that I explicitly said I needed post-diagnosis disappeared today. Called into a meeting last minute, no brief, no update, no clear steer and expected to present to a meeting full of stakeholders without a clear ask. The topic is not even my stuff. Made worse because someone else fudged something which apparently some people know about and I'm placed in a vulnerable position on how to deliver information because I don't know who knows about said fudge -so do I refer to it or not? I do not do this kind of uncertainty. I need parameters to work in. On my pay scale I expect them.

Stress levels through the roof which left me disconnected and frayed most of the day. My colleague less than helpful - at times I need someone to be objective and mindful of my traits when I'm feeling on edge - not bombarding with me opinions and useless information. 

I present, I decided not to refer to the fudge because my so-called leads haven't (and they're supposed to be the ones setting the scene). The information lands well. Everyone is happy.

Except me.

How the hell do people work like this?

• yes this happens to me quite a bit

Reply Children