Gaming for mental health

Hi all. Does anyone else like to game as a way of destressing and to improve mental well being? If so what are your recommendations? I personally like to jump on the PS4 and now PS5. I find it helps me switch off and is a great way to relax. I play mostly single player stuff. Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, etc

Parents
  • Yes I love gaming to de-stress. Sometimes I get a bit obsessive and gaming feels unpleasant though. I'm playing a lot of Sims at the moment, I love building stuff and recreating characters. I used to wander around Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption since I don't travel much. Timesplitters is one of my faves. I struggle to find a controller that is comfortable because I have small hands, and I never really got on with keyboard gaming so I have to regulate my gaming sessions or I get painful hands because I don't realise I need to stop.

Have fun gaming Two hearts

• Yes I love gaming to de-stress. Sometimes I get a bit obsessive and gaming feels unpleasant though. I'm playing a lot of Sims at the moment, I love building stuff and recreating characters. I used to wander around Skyrim and Red Dead Redemption since I don't travel much. Timesplitters is one of my faves. I struggle to find a controller that is comfortable because I have small hands, and I never really got on with keyboard gaming so I have to regulate my gaming sessions or I get painful hands because I don't realise I need to stop.

Have fun gaming Two hearts

Children
No Data