Gaming for mental health

Hi all. Does anyone else like to game as a way of destressing and to improve mental well being? If so what are your recommendations? I personally like to jump on the PS4 and now PS5. I find it helps me switch off and is a great way to relax. I play mostly single player stuff. Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, etc

Parents
  • I went on Ebay and bought a white Nintendo DSi for £40. I also got 4 games as well. I got  Bejeweled 3 which was new for £10. I also bought Super Mario Bros for £12. I am not sure if this is the same one my brother used to own though. I also bought Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games for £8. I also got Luxor as well for £15. I just hope it is all good when I get it.

• I went on Ebay and bought a white Nintendo DSi for £40. I also got 4 games as well. I got  Bejeweled 3 which was new for £10. I also bought Super Mario Bros for £12. I am not sure if this is the same one my brother used to own though. I also bought Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games for £8. I also got Luxor as well for £15. I just hope it is all good when I get it.

Children
  • I ended up asking for a refund of the DSi and going for the 3DS XL which supports more games and has a bigger screen which I like. I used to have I found out a 3DS some years ago and a DSi felt like a step back a bit in the end. I collected it yesterday and am very pleased with it.