Gaming for mental health

Hi all. Does anyone else like to game as a way of destressing and to improve mental well being? If so what are your recommendations? I personally like to jump on the PS4 and now PS5. I find it helps me switch off and is a great way to relax. I play mostly single player stuff. Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, etc

Parents
  • I used to like playing Bejewelled and I used to like playing Luxor as well. I haven't looked if I can use these on my Windows 10 laptop now. I will do myself and see if this game is still for sale.I might buy a console for myself as well just for a few games.  Before all this though, I liked playing Mario in the castles back in the day and Super Tennis with my brothers. Lemmings though which my brother owed I couldn't cope with. It just made me feel dizzy and unwell so rapidly after playing it.

• I used to like playing Bejewelled and I used to like playing Luxor as well. I haven't looked if I can use these on my Windows 10 laptop now. I will do myself and see if this game is still for sale.I might buy a console for myself as well just for a few games.  Before all this though, I liked playing Mario in the castles back in the day and Super Tennis with my brothers. Lemmings though which my brother owed I couldn't cope with. It just made me feel dizzy and unwell so rapidly after playing it.

Children
No Data