Gaming for mental health

Hi all. Does anyone else like to game as a way of destressing and to improve mental well being? If so what are your recommendations? I personally like to jump on the PS4 and now PS5. I find it helps me switch off and is a great way to relax. I play mostly single player stuff. Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, etc

Parents Reply Children
  • Joy well computers are our future leaders. 

• aye because humans miss things and can be tricked. computer cannot be tricked easily and can see anything and cover any mistake that you tried to work them into.

i member playing against this one guy and i he beat me past few matches but i had him on last match by making myself so open and sacrificing so many good pieces that he failed to see i maneuvered his king into checkmate by next turn with one of my last pieces lol computer you cant trick like that, computer would see and cover it up on the fly and ruin your plan too easy.

• I play Chess everyday against people over the Internet, I find it more relaxing than playing a computer as they have between 1-10 days to take their move