Gaming for mental health

Hi all. Does anyone else like to game as a way of destressing and to improve mental well being? If so what are your recommendations? I personally like to jump on the PS4 and now PS5. I find it helps me switch off and is a great way to relax. I play mostly single player stuff. Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, etc

Parents
  • I spend a lot of time building parks in Jurassic World Evolution 1. I'm beyond excited for the new game due out later this year. I don't play much else. So many of the games bore me as they are all the same. There are two other franchises I do like though. Uncharted is one. I've played through all of them. Number 3 was my favourite. I also like one, but I can't remember its name. My memory is shot today. It's all based round different periods of World War II and you're set missions to accomplish. Lots of shooting and puzzle solving. I bought a VR headset, but I've been really disappointed with it. Apart from going down to explore the Titanic, and a Doctor Who game, it's not as good as I thought it would be and the graphics are poor.

• I spend a lot of time building parks in Jurassic World Evolution 1. I'm beyond excited for the new game due out later this year. I don't play much else. So many of the games bore me as they are all the same. There are two other franchises I do like though. Uncharted is one. I've played through all of them. Number 3 was my favourite. I also like one, but I can't remember its name. My memory is shot today. It's all based round different periods of World War II and you're set missions to accomplish. Lots of shooting and puzzle solving. I bought a VR headset, but I've been really disappointed with it. Apart from going down to explore the Titanic, and a Doctor Who game, it's not as good as I thought it would be and the graphics are poor.

Children
No Data