Gaming for mental health

Hi all. Does anyone else like to game as a way of destressing and to improve mental well being? If so what are your recommendations? I personally like to jump on the PS4 and now PS5. I find it helps me switch off and is a great way to relax. I play mostly single player stuff. Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone, etc

Parents
  • Yes, I like Animal Crossing but generally anything slow paced and building related suits me. Theme Park/Hospital, The Sims, Creatures... all great. 

I also like MMORPGs but I don't currently play any because I get hooked. I've played Star Wars Galaxies and WoW obsessively in the past. 

I also like puzzles and what I call mindless games on my phone. Numberzilla was a good one recently and I spent hours and hours on it. If I could get as hooked on something useful it would be great for my career but I just get hooked on mindless fun haha.

• Yes, I like Animal Crossing but generally anything slow paced and building related suits me. Theme Park/Hospital, The Sims, Creatures... all great. 

I also like MMORPGs but I don't currently play any because I get hooked. I've played Star Wars Galaxies and WoW obsessively in the past. 

I also like puzzles and what I call mindless games on my phone. Numberzilla was a good one recently and I spent hours and hours on it. If I could get as hooked on something useful it would be great for my career but I just get hooked on mindless fun haha.

Children