hey how is everybody doing, does any one like collage, i've really got into it lately i've bought a book which has images for you to make a collage.

art

Parents
  • I love collaging, now that the charity shops are open again it's a good time to go and buy a book full of great pictures to play with. You can get one for a quid or so full of great images.

Sometimes I use my drawings and print attempts and collage with them. This one was a a very old photo of my mum that went wrong on the printer, but I loved it anyway and I used some prints and glued them together with good old flour an water paste.

• I love collaging, now that the charity shops are open again it's a good time to go and buy a book full of great pictures to play with. You can get one for a quid or so full of great images.

Sometimes I use my drawings and print attempts and collage with them. This one was a a very old photo of my mum that went wrong on the printer, but I loved it anyway and I used some prints and glued them together with good old flour an water paste.

Children