I’m new to this and would love to meet people people and make some friends

I am new to all of this and I would like to make some friends as never had any. It’s always been me and by best friend my mum lol. It would be nice to talk to other people like me to get a insight and understanding of autism and if the way I feel and understand things are the same as others. I feel confused and lonely, so anyone that would like to chat about anything I’m here.

Parents
  • hello Blossom my name is Mark I am 34 years old. How old are you? I'm finding it hard to make friends with whats going on. What hobbies do you have? I have been keeping busy by going for nice walks, going on my gym in the garage, I have cooked with my dad, what have you been up to? do you have a job? I work in Tesco and I work on the dairy section filling the milk up. It would be nice to look forward hearing from you soon. From Mark

• hello Blossom my name is Mark I am 34 years old. How old are you? I'm finding it hard to make friends with whats going on. What hobbies do you have? I have been keeping busy by going for nice walks, going on my gym in the garage, I have cooked with my dad, what have you been up to? do you have a job? I work in Tesco and I work on the dairy section filling the milk up. It would be nice to look forward hearing from you soon. From Mark

Children
  • Hi mark 

it’s nice to meet you my hobbies are art horse riding baking and learning Korean. I don’t work I stay home, I’m 20 year old.I love to cook with my mom as well it fun and claiming is it nice working Tesco’s looking forward hearing from you mark

from blossom