Where to make Autistic friends?

Hello,

I would really like to make a friend who is also on the spectrum. Does anyone know where I can do this such as specific groups, Instagram pages or apps (like Bumble maybe?). 

I am 24, female and I live in Kent, England for reference. Would ideally like to make a friend who lives in my area.

thank you! :-D

Parents
  • My name is Mark I understand how your feeling because I feel the same as you, I'm looking to make a friend on the spectrum aswell. I will let you know if theres in groups going in South Wales. What hobbies and interest's do you have? my hobbies and interest's are going down the gym, walking , cooking and jogging. I like watching soaps; Dad's Army, Last of the summer wine and Heartbeat. What sort of things do you like watching on telly? I hope to hear from you soon. From Mark

• My name is Mark I understand how your feeling because I feel the same as you, I'm looking to make a friend on the spectrum aswell. I will let you know if theres in groups going in South Wales. What hobbies and interest's do you have? my hobbies and interest's are going down the gym, walking , cooking and jogging. I like watching soaps; Dad's Army, Last of the summer wine and Heartbeat. What sort of things do you like watching on telly? I hope to hear from you soon. From Mark

Children
No Data