Where to make Autistic friends?

Hello,

I would really like to make a friend who is also on the spectrum. Does anyone know where I can do this such as specific groups, Instagram pages or apps (like Bumble maybe?). 

I am 24, female and I live in Kent, England for reference. Would ideally like to make a friend who lives in my area.

thank you! :-D

Parents
  • You could look for groups in your area, maybe through this site as you can find services in different areas here.

Facebook may not be your thing but there may be groups for autistic people in your specific area. There's an autism group for my town on Facebook, which I joined and I'm also part of a different one for people everywhere which doesn't help with meeting people locally but it's a nice way to talk to me people who are similar to me :]

• You could look for groups in your area, maybe through this site as you can find services in different areas here.

Facebook may not be your thing but there may be groups for autistic people in your specific area. There's an autism group for my town on Facebook, which I joined and I'm also part of a different one for people everywhere which doesn't help with meeting people locally but it's a nice way to talk to me people who are similar to me :]

Children
No Data