Autistic social worker- not an autism social worker

I'm a social worker and I cannot find an autistic social worker to speak to. I presume they exist. Every time I search online I find social workers FOR autistic people. 

Where are you, social workers?!

Parents
  • I'm replying to you as you've replied to my careers post... :) I worked in care roles since my degree and I burn out all the time (hence coming on here). I'm not a social worker but I am training to be a primary school teacher and I've had to have a lot of accommodations made for me to help me cope. I also have many learning difficulties. I think I can understand some of your difficulties. 

• Thank you for replying. My husband is a primary school teacher. It is a hard job but it seems a lot more structured than mine. I'd struggle to maintain the number of hours work needed as I get anxious if I don't do my hobbies every day! 

• Thank you for replying. My husband is a primary school teacher. It is a hard job but it seems a lot more structured than mine. I'd struggle to maintain the number of hours work needed as I get anxious if I don't do my hobbies every day! 

Children
No Data