My teenage son won’t sleep

Hi I’m new to this so please bare with me. My son just turned 14 he has Autism and ADHD. When he was much younger he wouldn’t sleep and it took a few years but eventually got there and on a good routine. However now with recent lockdown he won’t sleep and wants to be up all night and sleep all day which is not healthy and I’m worried as he won’t let me try help him? Any advice ?

Parents
  • something that happened pre-covid must have taken some of his energy so he slept better ( this is a guess ). If true than if u replace the missing activity he may reset.  

This could also be the onset of puberty ---- so try physical activites,, cycling walking swimming to knacker him more.

what does he do all night ? if its video games ( especially online ) then u are going to have to switch of the router or get some rules set. 

my son ( not autistic ) is a late night gamer --- me and my partner waken him in the morning to keep him from sleeping all day.

• something that happened pre-covid must have taken some of his energy so he slept better ( this is a guess ). If true than if u replace the missing activity he may reset.  

This could also be the onset of puberty ---- so try physical activites,, cycling walking swimming to knacker him more.

what does he do all night ? if its video games ( especially online ) then u are going to have to switch of the router or get some rules set. 

my son ( not autistic ) is a late night gamer --- me and my partner waken him in the morning to keep him from sleeping all day.

Children
No Data