My teenage son won’t sleep

Hi I’m new to this so please bare with me. My son just turned 14 he has Autism and ADHD. When he was much younger he wouldn’t sleep and it took a few years but eventually got there and on a good routine. However now with recent lockdown he won’t sleep and wants to be up all night and sleep all day which is not healthy and I’m worried as he won’t let me try help him? Any advice ?

Parents
  • Hi NAS70988,

I'm sure the Community will respond with their advice and suggestions.  In the meantime there is a page on our website about sleep issues which might be of interest which you can find here.  If you scroll down to the 'Next Steps' section there are a list of useful resources there which you might find helpful. 

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Kerri-Mod

• Hi NAS70988,

I'm sure the Community will respond with their advice and suggestions.  In the meantime there is a page on our website about sleep issues which might be of interest which you can find here.  If you scroll down to the 'Next Steps' section there are a list of useful resources there which you might find helpful. 

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Kerri-Mod

Children
No Data