Use of the Puzzle logo in national newspaper

Great to have this positive coverage in the Guardian but do others find it very disturbing that a national newspaper is using the puzzle piece to depict autistic people?

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/oct/20/at-47-i-discovered-i-am-autistic-suddenly-so-many-things-made-sense

Parents
  • Not sure why it's our orginal symbol but there's contraversy amoungst NT's ironically on weather it's politically correct as always political correctness only applies to those who are normal haha well as in there the only ones who find it politically insentive when I personally as an ASD don't. Are autistisc rights movement symbol is the infinity loop which I'm not sure why as the infinity loop in Norse mythology represents eternal love between mother and child so *** knows how's that's relatble if anything that's the more confusing one. 

• Not sure why it's our orginal symbol but there's contraversy amoungst NT's ironically on weather it's politically correct as always political correctness only applies to those who are normal haha well as in there the only ones who find it politically insentive when I personally as an ASD don't. Are autistisc rights movement symbol is the infinity loop which I'm not sure why as the infinity loop in Norse mythology represents eternal love between mother and child so *** knows how's that's relatble if anything that's the more confusing one. 

Children