Pip

1. Hi am Sophie 

I am 24 

6.montbs a go I was told I have Austism I just been turn down for pip I think it is unfair can anyone have some advice if they got turn down for pip what was your next steps 

Thank you

Sophie

Parents
  • Hello Sophie,

I was turned down for PIP for three years even though I am autistic. Because I go cycling this was used against me to say that I could plan a route which is so funny. I had a great deal of help from my support worker and the local CAB so I would suggest you contact your local office. You need to ask for a re-consideration, this is when the DWP looks at your claim again. This was how I finally gained PIP. The assement was full of lies and I had evidence to prove this. keep copies of any paperwork that provides evidence of your disablitys. I wish you luck and hope you succeed in gaining PIP.

Nick 

• Hello Sophie,

I was turned down for PIP for three years even though I am autistic. Because I go cycling this was used against me to say that I could plan a route which is so funny. I had a great deal of help from my support worker and the local CAB so I would suggest you contact your local office. You need to ask for a re-consideration, this is when the DWP looks at your claim again. This was how I finally gained PIP. The assement was full of lies and I had evidence to prove this. keep copies of any paperwork that provides evidence of your disablitys. I wish you luck and hope you succeed in gaining PIP.

Nick 

Children
No Data