Social Media Accounts for people with autism

I have suffered with anxiety for many years and I have found it really beneficial to look at social media profiles (mostly Instagram) focused on this - I find comfort in reading other people’s experiences and knowing I’m not the only one, as well as useful information and tips.

I received my Autism diagnosis about a year ago (I’m 24) and have spent some time getting used to this. I now feel ready to explore the autism community, but I don’t know where to start.

I would be hugely grateful if anyone had any suggestion of autism focused Instagram pages that they would suggest I look at?

Thank you!

Parents
  • Reading about other people's experiences really helps when you encounter some barriers in life, it gives you the feeling that you're not the only fighting, and it makes you stronger. At least, this is how I understand it from my point of view, maybe for others it works in a different way. It would be nice to build a community where everyone can share his experience. Using a smm panel this would be easy to do, because I tried it on my own accounts.

• Reading about other people's experiences really helps when you encounter some barriers in life, it gives you the feeling that you're not the only fighting, and it makes you stronger. At least, this is how I understand it from my point of view, maybe for others it works in a different way. It would be nice to build a community where everyone can share his experience. Using a smm panel this would be easy to do, because I tried it on my own accounts.

Children
No Data