Dose anyone wonder if Autism is the next stage of human evolution ?

It seems a lot of Autistic folks have shaped our world, maybe the stigma of autism is that normal people are scared of the evolutions next step.

We are not better than normal people, we are just different and that scares them, I know there is a spectrum where some people can cope better than others.

Its information overload which can be difficult to decipher.

I have recently self diagnosed with Autism, I think its caused by a  gene mutation in DAT1 which is over expressed as a dopamine reuptake channel. 
This means that dopamine, is sucked out of its receptor site before it can do its job, so this leads to anxiety for no reason and studies have shown anxiety affects memory.

So anxiety causes a cloudy head and difficulty in communication, which might make it hard for people as they don't know what to say, this becomes a negative feed back loop.

History’s 30 Most Inspiring People on the Autism Spectrum

www.appliedbehavioranalysisprograms.com/.../

Parents
  • As an older Irish gay man with autism and as a traditional Catholic, I have strong views on both this, related moral and ethical issues and recent scientific advancements, which are nothing more than Satanism dressed up as “science” - the traditional teaching of the Catholic Church has always been that all human life begins from the moment of conception - recent scientific advancements such as test tube babies, sperm/egg banks have already led to designer babies, artificial sperm/eggs, artificial wombs and DNA editing, all of which is in direct contravention of traditional Catholic doctrine - on the surface, it may appear that using DNA editing to determine the gender of a child before conception, “editing out” physical and mental health conditions (such as autism) and (as the gays insist on this) that gays are “born this way” (which I fundamentally disagree with the existence of a gay gene) but regardless, it is still wrong to do this before conception - mankind has no right nor entitlement to unsurp nor replace the role of God in the story of creation despite having the ability to do so - we know that the “state” seeks to replace the role of parents in bringing up children and given these advances, also wants to control how children are brought into this world in the first instance - if a child is born with a disability or health condition, this is fundamentally the will of God and comes from the hand of God, mankind has no right to interfere in the story of God’s Creation - during Covid, we came across some really wild conspiracy theories (that we thought so at first) that the globalists wanted to bring in, now they don’t seen as far-fetched anymore as we the first forays into AI and transhumanism, things which I am also fundamentally opposed to, as it will ultimately lead to the end of humanity 

• As an older Irish gay man with autism and as a traditional Catholic, I have strong views on both this, related moral and ethical issues and recent scientific advancements, which are nothing more than Satanism dressed up as “science” - the traditional teaching of the Catholic Church has always been that all human life begins from the moment of conception - recent scientific advancements such as test tube babies, sperm/egg banks have already led to designer babies, artificial sperm/eggs, artificial wombs and DNA editing, all of which is in direct contravention of traditional Catholic doctrine - on the surface, it may appear that using DNA editing to determine the gender of a child before conception, “editing out” physical and mental health conditions (such as autism) and (as the gays insist on this) that gays are “born this way” (which I fundamentally disagree with the existence of a gay gene) but regardless, it is still wrong to do this before conception - mankind has no right nor entitlement to unsurp nor replace the role of God in the story of creation despite having the ability to do so - we know that the “state” seeks to replace the role of parents in bringing up children and given these advances, also wants to control how children are brought into this world in the first instance - if a child is born with a disability or health condition, this is fundamentally the will of God and comes from the hand of God, mankind has no right to interfere in the story of God’s Creation - during Covid, we came across some really wild conspiracy theories (that we thought so at first) that the globalists wanted to bring in, now they don’t seen as far-fetched anymore as we the first forays into AI and transhumanism, things which I am also fundamentally opposed to, as it will ultimately lead to the end of humanity 

Children
No Data