Dose anyone wonder if Autism is the next stage of human evolution ?

It seems a lot of Autistic folks have shaped our world, maybe the stigma of autism is that normal people are scared of the evolutions next step.

We are not better than normal people, we are just different and that scares them, I know there is a spectrum where some people can cope better than others.

Its information overload which can be difficult to decipher.

I have recently self diagnosed with Autism, I think its caused by a  gene mutation in DAT1 which is over expressed as a dopamine reuptake channel. 
This means that dopamine, is sucked out of its receptor site before it can do its job, so this leads to anxiety for no reason and studies have shown anxiety affects memory.

So anxiety causes a cloudy head and difficulty in communication, which might make it hard for people as they don't know what to say, this becomes a negative feed back loop.

History’s 30 Most Inspiring People on the Autism Spectrum

www.appliedbehavioranalysisprograms.com/.../

Parents
  • I was reading about the origin of the species a few months back.  I had no idea how many different varieties of human had existed. It's not just neanderthals and Homo Sapiens.  It's a real fun thing to read up on.

• I had read that the genes that are associated with autism are specifically from neanderthal.  

homosapiens mated with neanderthal humans their genes were passed down along with homosapiens genes in a mix but after generations of mixing if the majority have more neanderthal genes then they will exhibit neanderthal traits,

so maybe we are not autistic but neanderthal. 

• Where did you read that?  Would be interested in reading it.

Reply Children