The Gym

I haven't been to a gym in ages.  After Christmas, I decided that I really needed to lose a few kilos and get fitter.   So I joined my local David Lloyd club and I have so far been going three times a week for the past three weeks.  I was very nervous at first.  The people, the noise, the light, the temperature all make me anxious.  I have now learnt to try and zone out with my noise-cancelling earbuds and it seems to be working.  I hope to commit to going three times a week at least because the membership is expensive.

Parents
  • Tracking activities helps us stay accountable and accountable. Without a fitness tracker, it's easy to slip into "food mode" or simply ignore the action of choosing healthy food. Tracking takes the guesswork out of cooking and grocery shopping so you can enjoy more delicious meals! Healthy food does more than save your wallet from carbon costs: it keeps you feeling full for longer, which makes it easier to reach your daily requirements for fat loss, energy overloading, or general fitness bliss.

• Tracking activities helps us stay accountable and accountable. Without a fitness tracker, it's easy to slip into "food mode" or simply ignore the action of choosing healthy food. Tracking takes the guesswork out of cooking and grocery shopping so you can enjoy more delicious meals! Healthy food does more than save your wallet from carbon costs: it keeps you feeling full for longer, which makes it easier to reach your daily requirements for fat loss, energy overloading, or general fitness bliss.

Children