deleted

deleted 

Parents
  • Roswell, I’m really sad that you’re going through this. It must have been heartbreaking to have felt that you had made a connection with someone and then to have it come crashing to such an abrupt end. 
    I fear that this situation might play on your mind for some time. So many things to try to figure out; so many what ifs, so many alternative scenarios to play out in your mind.

Be very careful! While I think that it’s very sweet that you’re so keen to locate her, I do worry that either your concern could be seen as intrusive or even worse you could end up being taken advantage of financially. You don’t know how this lady’s MH issues affect how she behaves towards others, nor do you know how her associates behave towards others. I really wouldn’t want to see you ending up in a bad situation.

You might think that I’m being unnecessary negative here but I’m trying to look out for you! The allure of love and romance can be exactly that, alluring. But don’t allow yourself to be compromised in your pursuit of it.  

• Roswell, I’m really sad that you’re going through this. It must have been heartbreaking to have felt that you had made a connection with someone and then to have it come crashing to such an abrupt end. 
    I fear that this situation might play on your mind for some time. So many things to try to figure out; so many what ifs, so many alternative scenarios to play out in your mind.

Be very careful! While I think that it’s very sweet that you’re so keen to locate her, I do worry that either your concern could be seen as intrusive or even worse you could end up being taken advantage of financially. You don’t know how this lady’s MH issues affect how she behaves towards others, nor do you know how her associates behave towards others. I really wouldn’t want to see you ending up in a bad situation.

You might think that I’m being unnecessary negative here but I’m trying to look out for you! The allure of love and romance can be exactly that, alluring. But don’t allow yourself to be compromised in your pursuit of it.  

Children
No Data