Cleaning

Hi I'm having trouble keeping my house clean and tidy.. I am a mother of two with ADHD, Social anxiety, Dyslexia and suspected ASD ( getting assessed the end of the month) I know ADHD and ASD overlap but I'm have huge difficulties and I don't know what to do? My brain wont let me. I was wondering if there is anyone else with this issue and/or if anyone can suggest anything? Thanks 

Parents
  • id have thought that the hyperactivity of ADHD would have made it so you never stop and cleaning would be a tiny part of your every day hyperactivity.

ofcourse ADHD at a time was given toi every single child in school wrongly because as kids every kid is hyperactive as that is the standard state of every kid especially on sugar diets of today. 

• id have thought that the hyperactivity of ADHD would have made it so you never stop and cleaning would be a tiny part of your every day hyperactivity.

ofcourse ADHD at a time was given toi every single child in school wrongly because as kids every kid is hyperactive as that is the standard state of every kid especially on sugar diets of today. 

Children
No Data