Mindulness?

Does mindfulness help with your asd. A ny ideas would be much appreciated. It has turned into abit obsessional for me at times which causes abit of distress.many regards gaz

Parents
  • well it did help me lower my anxiety and lead me into meditation.  there 2 2 aspects to mindfulness 

1. the daily living part where u are mindfulness in work, as u walk, in your breaks, as u eat. no one has suggested mindful pooing  Rofl

2 then there is the formal part which is mindful meditation  which i found good ( following breath ), and lead me to other forms of meditation  ( mantra, zen, candle flame )  

meditation or mindfulness must not be distressful. if it is something is wrong. it is difficult at the beginning that is for sure. i suggest u regroup, watch some videos on line on how to do mindfulness well. read books in ur library. read articles on line. it took me months to get it correct. i am still learning. but the effort is worth while.

• well it did help me lower my anxiety and lead me into meditation.  there 2 2 aspects to mindfulness 

1. the daily living part where u are mindfulness in work, as u walk, in your breaks, as u eat. no one has suggested mindful pooing  Rofl

2 then there is the formal part which is mindful meditation  which i found good ( following breath ), and lead me to other forms of meditation  ( mantra, zen, candle flame )  

meditation or mindfulness must not be distressful. if it is something is wrong. it is difficult at the beginning that is for sure. i suggest u regroup, watch some videos on line on how to do mindfulness well. read books in ur library. read articles on line. it took me months to get it correct. i am still learning. but the effort is worth while.

Children
No Data