Accommodations at university?

Anyone have any experience or knowledge about what universities can offer to somone who is struggling to be on campus and attend any group work sessions?  I know they'll probably ask the question about what the persont hemselves would find helpful.  However, i'm afraid the answer is likely to be, "Switching to doing the course online!"   I'm guessing this is likely to be a non starter.  :( 

Parents
  • And what if a person who has autism starts an online course and they don't have to attend the campus, that is, of course, a lot easier.  But there can be other things that they may need support with-attending an examination, extensions for all assignments (this is sometimes needed), financial support, support with study planning, prioritisation and possibly support with other things like shopping etc.  If one has to ask family for financial support or if one is in one's overdraft and paying charges for months then I would say that there is not enough financial support.  

• And what if a person who has autism starts an online course and they don't have to attend the campus, that is, of course, a lot easier.  But there can be other things that they may need support with-attending an examination, extensions for all assignments (this is sometimes needed), financial support, support with study planning, prioritisation and possibly support with other things like shopping etc.  If one has to ask family for financial support or if one is in one's overdraft and paying charges for months then I would say that there is not enough financial support.  

Children
No Data