Aspie Research: Making apps better

Hi fellow Aspies!

I'm a university student (with ASD) in my third year studying design, and I'm researching how I can make mobile apps better for people with neurodivergence (ASD, Dyslexia, ADHD etc). Would anyone be interested in taking part in an online study to help my research?

Just seeing if anyone would be interested ! (:

Parents
  • As someone recently diagnosed yet 30 years computer experience then I can only emphasise the following:-

• Design needs to be simple and logical, taking account of other accessibility issues (colours, font/text size, etc).
    • Another bug bear is, as I now know TOO MUCH INFORMATION = this site IMHO

There needs to be a focus on simplicity for all, founded in the software requirements with a variety of users/stakeholders involved from the start.

• As someone recently diagnosed yet 30 years computer experience then I can only emphasise the following:-

• Design needs to be simple and logical, taking account of other accessibility issues (colours, font/text size, etc).
    • Another bug bear is, as I now know TOO MUCH INFORMATION = this site IMHO

There needs to be a focus on simplicity for all, founded in the software requirements with a variety of users/stakeholders involved from the start.

Children
No Data