Anyone else feel unmotivated?

Like many other days I feel today I could have done so much more. The only thing of note I did today was make boiled brown rice and cabbage with toasted pecan nuts, served with freshly chopped parsley.

Otherwise I've done nothing memorable today. Didn't have the drive in me to read a book, watch a film, pick up the guitar and learn more - that's it.

Parents
  • An attribute of my AS is procrastination, which is to put things off for another time. I struggle at time to do the simplest of things, it feels like there's an unforeseen force stopping me.

Can anyone relate? 

• I am an awful procrastinator - I even procrastinate when it's something I want to do (like going to get a book so that I can read for a bit). I know that my life would be less stressful if I didn't procrastinate all the time, but I never seem to change! I completely relate to the "unstoppable force" concept.

• I am an awful procrastinator - I even procrastinate when it's something I want to do (like going to get a book so that I can read for a bit). I know that my life would be less stressful if I didn't procrastinate all the time, but I never seem to change! I completely relate to the "unstoppable force" concept.

Children