Blogging

Do you? 

I wrote thousands of words blogging over a couple of years ending Sept 2018, with the blog being more and more about autism. It was really helpful for me to write, and I connected with a handful of like-minded souls & even got on a list of featured autistic blogs, but then I realised that there was little unique about my story and only a handful of people were reading so I pulled the plug.

I occasionally think of starting again, re-creating some of my best material (I thought I had a backup but didn't!), but I'm finding life away from social media so much more relaxing that I keep telling myself not to bother.

Just wondered what others do......... 

Parents
  • I used to blog on Wordpress and found it really relaxing. I didn't get many followers, but the people who found me did so because they were genuinely interested in the subject matter (book reviews). It also doesn't need to be linked to social media, so it's less likely to get heated than Twitter. If you'd rather stay offline, go back to basics and get yourself a nice journal :)

• I used to blog on Wordpress and found it really relaxing. I didn't get many followers, but the people who found me did so because they were genuinely interested in the subject matter (book reviews). It also doesn't need to be linked to social media, so it's less likely to get heated than Twitter. If you'd rather stay offline, go back to basics and get yourself a nice journal :)

Children
No Data