Blogging

Do you? 

I wrote thousands of words blogging over a couple of years ending Sept 2018, with the blog being more and more about autism. It was really helpful for me to write, and I connected with a handful of like-minded souls & even got on a list of featured autistic blogs, but then I realised that there was little unique about my story and only a handful of people were reading so I pulled the plug.

I occasionally think of starting again, re-creating some of my best material (I thought I had a backup but didn't!), but I'm finding life away from social media so much more relaxing that I keep telling myself not to bother.

Just wondered what others do......... 

Parents
  • I would never bother blogging - there are so many other people doing it that I suspect my voice would be lost in the noise.     People accidentally clicking in, reading 2 words and then bailing still count so it might look like you have lots of readers but in reality, there's no-one there.    Shouting in the desert comes to mind.

• This is the conclusion that I have come to. And if you go on Twitter, you can say "Isn't this a great day?" and give it 45 seconds, someone will be along to disagree and call you an idiot. Toxic, Lord of the Flies in the digital age.

Reply Children