Body temperature regulation

Does anyone else have trouble regulating their body temperature? I get so hot sometimes I have to walk around the house in my underwear whilst others don't seem to feel it . But I also go the other way and can be really really cold and other people aren't. Am I just super sensitive to heat ?

Parents
  • I don't know about regulating my internal temps, but I do know that I HATE being too hot. It makes me feel sick, and sweaty, and considering that it doesn't take a lot to make me sweat, this past summer has made me want to melt into a disgusting puddle in the corner.

Being over-sensitive to ANY of your senses, internal or external, is a very common ASD trait. I deal with mine by having a fan in my room and spending some time in my back garden.

I hope you can figure out a way to deal with it Smiley

• I don't know about regulating my internal temps, but I do know that I HATE being too hot. It makes me feel sick, and sweaty, and considering that it doesn't take a lot to make me sweat, this past summer has made me want to melt into a disgusting puddle in the corner.

Being over-sensitive to ANY of your senses, internal or external, is a very common ASD trait. I deal with mine by having a fan in my room and spending some time in my back garden.

I hope you can figure out a way to deal with it Smiley

Children
No Data