Has the NAS directly helped any independent adults who post on this forum?

Simple question, as I only ever received one automated response in reply to several private emails.  Some issues should not be aired on a very public forum. 

Parents
  • Thank you for your responses qwerty and trainspotting. Hmmm. 5 hours and no other responses. Nobody admits receiving any help either or even supportive/reassuring/acknowledging emails. 

That in itself speaks volumes, but I’ll wait a while longer. 

• Dear Perdu:

Your post, RE: Has the NAS directly helped any independent adults who post on this forum?, in Autistic adults was moderated and doesn't appear on the site right now. Your post will be reviewed soon and you'll be notified when a decision is made.

National Autistic Society

• So that’s how you silence anyone who has anything to say?!!!! What the heck are you people doing!!!! Is this why nobody questions your authority? There is more freedom of speech in a fecking prison!!! Are you really only interested in monetary sources!!!! Silence me then! Prove I fecking exist! 

• So that’s how you silence anyone who has anything to say?!!!! What the heck are you people doing!!!! Is this why nobody questions your authority? There is more freedom of speech in a fecking prison!!! Are you really only interested in monetary sources!!!! Silence me then! Prove I fecking exist! 

Children