Anyone interested in motorbikes?

I'm fairly new here and newly diagnosed with ASD. Anyway, motorbikes are one of my interests, and, well, it might be a long shot,  I was wondering if anyone else here is into them too. I don't know anyone else IRL who shares this enthusiasm. It'd be nice to hear from anyone else who is interested.

Parents
  • They've been my specific interest since I was 6, I'm now nearly 40. Raced BMXs for 10 years because I couldnt afford a motorbike. Since being an adult I've ridden motox tracks, owned my first bike was a zx6r ninja which I rode from London to Portugal and back, and I've done track days at Silverstone and Donington.

Bikes are great, there is so much to enjoy about looking at, being around, or riding them. So, whatever level of ability you have, it's a great culture to be part of.

Harley's are fun to ride, but you tend to find people buy one and purchase a new lifestyle with it. Was a bit cheesie for me. But I am in the UK, I imagine being a Harley owner in the states is a different experience?

But overall, bikes celebrate as individuals, but make us part of something bigger Punch

• They've been my specific interest since I was 6, I'm now nearly 40. Raced BMXs for 10 years because I couldnt afford a motorbike. Since being an adult I've ridden motox tracks, owned my first bike was a zx6r ninja which I rode from London to Portugal and back, and I've done track days at Silverstone and Donington.

Bikes are great, there is so much to enjoy about looking at, being around, or riding them. So, whatever level of ability you have, it's a great culture to be part of.

Harley's are fun to ride, but you tend to find people buy one and purchase a new lifestyle with it. Was a bit cheesie for me. But I am in the UK, I imagine being a Harley owner in the states is a different experience?

But overall, bikes celebrate as individuals, but make us part of something bigger Punch

Children
No Data