Protesting against Donald Trump

Hello,

I wonder if anyone on the spectrum is planning to protest against Donald trump's planed visit in June? I would like to show how much I do not agree with his politics but am worried as I suffer with noise sensitivity so will pack the ear defenders. it would be nice to be around people on the spectrum for support. Thank you.

Parents
  • I’m on the other end of the spectrum and would love to meet him. I’ve followed him for years, long before he began his presidency campaign, and although I don’t follow him too closely at present, I do get updated with what he’s doing and he blows my mind with what he’s attempting to do, which is never spoke about in the media. I would definitely make sure you have supportive people with you though and an easy exit route should things get too much, as he seems to stir up a lot of emotions in people so it could get a bit hectic, but with good planning and preparation etc and  if you’ve got some good friends with you who are willing to support you, then it will probably still be quite stressful but if it’s important to you, then I would say, plan well, prepare for recovery and go for it. 

• I’m on the other end of the spectrum and would love to meet him. I’ve followed him for years, long before he began his presidency campaign, and although I don’t follow him too closely at present, I do get updated with what he’s doing and he blows my mind with what he’s attempting to do, which is never spoke about in the media. I would definitely make sure you have supportive people with you though and an easy exit route should things get too much, as he seems to stir up a lot of emotions in people so it could get a bit hectic, but with good planning and preparation etc and  if you’ve got some good friends with you who are willing to support you, then it will probably still be quite stressful but if it’s important to you, then I would say, plan well, prepare for recovery and go for it. 

Children