Bored of food

I have such a narrow range of things that I eat I am so bored of food. I need ideas of how I can make new combinations of what I eat. 

I normally do roasts, spaghetti Bolognese, quiche, pie 

I like stew but I got a slow cooker for Christmas and cooked a disastrous one.

I don't like anything too spicy. I eat v mild curry. If I have Chinese I always order the same.

I don't like the taste of alcohol.

I eat:

Broccoli, carrot , green beans, as long as they are cooked within an inch of their lives

Peppers, courgette,  onion if cooked til not crunchy

Potatoes

Meat as long as it doesn't look like it comes from an animal

Cheese

Eggs 

Pasta

Cereal

I like fresh bread but I don't like sandwiches unless they are toasted

Parents
  • @pixiefox I get interested in nutrition too. I'm usually on some crank diet or other, keeps it interesting :D I'm trying low-carb at the moment - if it works will try to segue to full-on keto. I've been on low gluten and that's better but I'm still getting digestive problems. I like cooking, I won't follow a really fiddly recipe but I enjoy figuring out how to make something come out right. I avoid processed food and make everything from scratch, including bread - which I just stopped eating, I tend to live on toast if I'm fatigued so it'll be interesting to see if I can manage to stick to a low-carb diet. Now I'm thinking about making cheese scones so will stop talking about bread and food :D

• @pixiefox I get interested in nutrition too. I'm usually on some crank diet or other, keeps it interesting :D I'm trying low-carb at the moment - if it works will try to segue to full-on keto. I've been on low gluten and that's better but I'm still getting digestive problems. I like cooking, I won't follow a really fiddly recipe but I enjoy figuring out how to make something come out right. I avoid processed food and make everything from scratch, including bread - which I just stopped eating, I tend to live on toast if I'm fatigued so it'll be interesting to see if I can manage to stick to a low-carb diet. Now I'm thinking about making cheese scones so will stop talking about bread and food :D

Children
No Data