Bored of food

I have such a narrow range of things that I eat I am so bored of food. I need ideas of how I can make new combinations of what I eat. 

I normally do roasts, spaghetti Bolognese, quiche, pie 

I like stew but I got a slow cooker for Christmas and cooked a disastrous one.

I don't like anything too spicy. I eat v mild curry. If I have Chinese I always order the same.

I don't like the taste of alcohol.

I eat:

Broccoli, carrot , green beans, as long as they are cooked within an inch of their lives

Peppers, courgette,  onion if cooked til not crunchy

Potatoes

Meat as long as it doesn't look like it comes from an animal

Cheese

Eggs 

Pasta

Cereal

I like fresh bread but I don't like sandwiches unless they are toasted

Parents
  • you eat a bigger variety than me.  I eat about 4 different foods and have the same breakfast and lunch every day, and dinner is a choice of two meals.  All very plain.  Luckily though, the food I do eat I enjoy.  

• Shredies for brekkkie nearly every day, banana and bread and butter for lunch nearly every day, ans bread and cheese foe tea.four days a week.   An orang sometome.in the day, and other fuit wjen available. And I don't dind ir boring!

• sounds good!  apart from the fruit, I have a banana each day but I don't eat any other fruit or vegetables.  I think I should probably start taking a vitamin pill, do you take any?

• I have very low iron levels, but taking iron pills did nothing.  I have a drs appointment in two weeks and going to ask whether I should take a multivitamin.

• I have phases of taking vitamins.  Mulitvitamins from Lidl are quite cheap.  As for Iron, i wonder whether sucking on a nail would do!

There is a theory that pregnant women have strange compulsions such as eating coal as a reaction to their bodies lack of certain minerals.  I wonder if the same would apply to everyone as the bodies defence for lacking nutrients.

• I have phases of taking vitamins.  Mulitvitamins from Lidl are quite cheap.  As for Iron, i wonder whether sucking on a nail would do!

There is a theory that pregnant women have strange compulsions such as eating coal as a reaction to their bodies lack of certain minerals.  I wonder if the same would apply to everyone as the bodies defence for lacking nutrients.

Children