Email Friends

I just joined here last night as i am turnin 21 years old in a few weeks and was wondering does anybody know any places online that are safe to find people to email that have aspergers syndrome

Would anybody here be interested ??

Parents
  • Would anybody here be interested?

I have noticed that it is really difficult to find a good and understand friend.

I also would like a partner.

• Hi California

I understand where you're coming from, I'm in a similar boat myself, which is why I've tried to post a larger pen pal request on the forum itself, hoping I could have a greater success in finding people I can write to who would want to continue in the long term, rather than the short term. To develop into long lasting, meaningful and trustworthy relations, whether friendship or more.

Hope we both have some good luck with this, Slight smile

• Hello Bushidō,

Thank you very much for the reply!

I definitely understand your wish to find people you can write to who would want to continue in the long term, rather than the short term. I am the same.

And to develop into long lasting, meaningful and trustworthy relation. I am exactly the same.

I hope we both have some good luck with this too. Slight smile

You are welcome to write to me if you are interested. I accept messages from everyone.

• Hello Bushidō,

Thank you very much for the reply!

I definitely understand your wish to find people you can write to who would want to continue in the long term, rather than the short term. I am the same.

And to develop into long lasting, meaningful and trustworthy relation. I am exactly the same.

I hope we both have some good luck with this too. Slight smile

You are welcome to write to me if you are interested. I accept messages from everyone.

Children
No Data