Virtual Jukebox

Today I've been relaxing by playing music I listened to in the past (my youth!)

Here's one such song (Supertramp: Logical Song) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukKQw578Lm8

Do reply with a song you liked listening to... we can turn this thread into a virtual jukebox! 

Parents
  • Kate Bush's eighth studio album, Aerial (2005) is one of my favourite albums. 

Here are two tracks that mean a lot to me personally.

'Somewhere in Between' expresses how I feel most of the time: not quite in one state or another.  It's also about the beauty in special moments and places.  Perhaps the beauty of every moment of life, wherever we happen to be and whatever we happen to be doing, and the conflicting feelings we may have about those experiences: I love this - it won't last. The transcience of emotional states.

Somewhere in Between

And 'A Coral Room' breaks my heart.  A song, in Kate's own words, about memory and the passing of time; about retreating from the world into a small space in order to focus on those things; and about the emotional value imbued in certain precious objects: holding them and knowing, in a Zen-like way, that one day they will break and be gone.  Like Kate's mother's brown milk jug...

A Coral Room

• Kate Bush's eighth studio album, Aerial (2005) is one of my favourite albums. 

Here are two tracks that mean a lot to me personally.

'Somewhere in Between' expresses how I feel most of the time: not quite in one state or another.  It's also about the beauty in special moments and places.  Perhaps the beauty of every moment of life, wherever we happen to be and whatever we happen to be doing, and the conflicting feelings we may have about those experiences: I love this - it won't last. The transcience of emotional states.

Somewhere in Between

And 'A Coral Room' breaks my heart.  A song, in Kate's own words, about memory and the passing of time; about retreating from the world into a small space in order to focus on those things; and about the emotional value imbued in certain precious objects: holding them and knowing, in a Zen-like way, that one day they will break and be gone.  Like Kate's mother's brown milk jug...

A Coral Room

Children