Sacked

so I was working with company (agency) for 9 months and got taken on last month. Well I also got diagnosed with autism last month. 

Last week everything got to me resulting in me taking sick leave for last two weeks. 

I came in to work today to ask if I could maybe do reduced hours until I start therapy and instead they have sacked me for Not meeting company need whilst on probation and he made sure to mention it’s nothing to do with my condition, autism/anxiety/depression. In my opinion this is an absolute lie. 

I’m so pissed right now, I know have no way of paying for all my expenses. My wife is gonna be mad with me. I’m such a let down, I might just end it, will be easier for everyone!

Parents
  • Hi everyone, thank you for all your kind words. I’ve spent the last four hours parked up a mountain listening to loud music and considering suicide. 

I am now home with my wife, I still feel like *** but I’ll be ok. 

In regards to work I’m considering persueing unfair dismissal, and disabillity discrimination. 

Any advice on finding someone to help as there will be a lot of paperwork involved plus if you know of and free legal services that would be great. 

Many thanks

• Hi everyone, thank you for all your kind words. I’ve spent the last four hours parked up a mountain listening to loud music and considering suicide. 

I am now home with my wife, I still feel like *** but I’ll be ok. 

In regards to work I’m considering persueing unfair dismissal, and disabillity discrimination. 

Any advice on finding someone to help as there will be a lot of paperwork involved plus if you know of and free legal services that would be great. 

Many thanks

Children