Sacked

so I was working with company (agency) for 9 months and got taken on last month. Well I also got diagnosed with autism last month. 

Last week everything got to me resulting in me taking sick leave for last two weeks. 

I came in to work today to ask if I could maybe do reduced hours until I start therapy and instead they have sacked me for Not meeting company need whilst on probation and he made sure to mention it’s nothing to do with my condition, autism/anxiety/depression. In my opinion this is an absolute lie. 

I’m so pissed right now, I know have no way of paying for all my expenses. My wife is gonna be mad with me. I’m such a let down, I might just end it, will be easier for everyone!

Parents
  • I'm so sorry to hear that Jason - Thank you for sharing...

You're not alone...I think most of us have faced some kind of discrimination and barriers in the workplace, but you will find a way forward. 

Could you speak with Income Max about benefits you might be entitled to in the first instance? Perhaps your local CAB can help with a one off financial payout if you have something specific that needs paying for in the coming days/weeks?  

As ElephantInTheRoom and Minzel have already said, please try to be kind to yourself, just talk it out, sleep on it and focus on getting through today...

We're rootin' for ya'...

Sending positive vibes your way and hoping tomorrow brings new opportunities your way...

A x

• I'm so sorry to hear that Jason - Thank you for sharing...

You're not alone...I think most of us have faced some kind of discrimination and barriers in the workplace, but you will find a way forward. 

Could you speak with Income Max about benefits you might be entitled to in the first instance? Perhaps your local CAB can help with a one off financial payout if you have something specific that needs paying for in the coming days/weeks?  

As ElephantInTheRoom and Minzel have already said, please try to be kind to yourself, just talk it out, sleep on it and focus on getting through today...

We're rootin' for ya'...

Sending positive vibes your way and hoping tomorrow brings new opportunities your way...

A x

Children
No Data