Sacked

so I was working with company (agency) for 9 months and got taken on last month. Well I also got diagnosed with autism last month. 

Last week everything got to me resulting in me taking sick leave for last two weeks. 

I came in to work today to ask if I could maybe do reduced hours until I start therapy and instead they have sacked me for Not meeting company need whilst on probation and he made sure to mention it’s nothing to do with my condition, autism/anxiety/depression. In my opinion this is an absolute lie. 

I’m so pissed right now, I know have no way of paying for all my expenses. My wife is gonna be mad with me. I’m such a let down, I might just end it, will be easier for everyone!

Parents
  • Hey Jason,

Please don't do that. You didn't fail anyone, your company didn't even put any effort in acknowledging your autism. Many will deny the basic right to just be respected. It's like you have to sacrifice your life and your well-being to your job, really (one of my bosses didn't understand the concept of holidays...). They don't deserve that you feel this way, you are not responsible for what's happening. Many things are twisted, in this world, you are not the problem.

It won't be easy for both you and your wife but you need each other. 

Bon courage and hang on, please.

• Hey Jason,

Please don't do that. You didn't fail anyone, your company didn't even put any effort in acknowledging your autism. Many will deny the basic right to just be respected. It's like you have to sacrifice your life and your well-being to your job, really (one of my bosses didn't understand the concept of holidays...). They don't deserve that you feel this way, you are not responsible for what's happening. Many things are twisted, in this world, you are not the problem.

It won't be easy for both you and your wife but you need each other. 

Bon courage and hang on, please.

Children
No Data