Did anything good happen today? September 2018

Did something good happen today?

Please share it with us no matter how big or small it may be. 

Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

• Did something good happen today?

...Not yet Today, but will be. NAS will be doing "maintenance work"/"updating" this Foum. This is a very good thing, yes. (For all I know, however, it might make me unable to Post again, though, because my devices are old...!)      :-O

• Not your internet? 

Have you been wardriving again, D.C.?ThinkingSmirk

www.makeuseof.com/.../

• r are you still intending to take time out for a while yet?

...Just saw this as I was replying to Mr.LoneWarrior. My life and Internet connection is unpredictable just now. But I just like the idea of this Thread & so when I can, I put something upon it. I could sign off at anytime (it is not my Internet!) & so I do not "chat", sorry. (Also see previous replies here.) And I get VERY NERVOUS. So, um, 'bye... Thank You... I still read, though... *wimper*  (running away a bit, now...)   :-/

• YOU AGAIN, Bwaaaaahhhh! IS this supposed to be a chat thread or not? Even if so, I cannot guarantee that I can chat! This is not "my" Internet! And I do not chat! I am in a better mood maybe and so posted stuff but my life is still 'Unknown'... And I like the cold Weather....

In the cold, one can put on extra clothing- but when it is hot one can do nothing... is what I once agreed with in a newspaper....

• Now that Autumn is coming, might we expect more of DC on the forums? Or are you still intending to take time out for a while yet?

• GOOD,,,,to see you back DC....take care now,,,,getting chilly at night for sure,,,, feeling very cold right now, felt a cold chill around me just a little while ago ?

• Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Me again. Just Posting to rehighlight this Thread. Less than a week to go and it will be October. (No more burning-hot-weather for six Months!)  And, anyone reading, I shall try not to cause my "first answer curse" for the next Thread like this, okay? (Unless no-one else Posts for about a Week.)

• Take care,,,and yes ones own troubles! 

Very much so!

I hope you are ok, and “not” chatting,,,,with you has and always will be a very rewarding and uplifting experience, long may it continue,

Good fortune to yourself...a plenty. ()

• (Me not chatting again...) ...I have by now been upon this forum for almost a Year. About the same things which confused me then, still do now: I do not regard this place as "relaxing" and I do not see how  "chat" helps me...YOURSELF and certain others are VERY EXCELLENT, but I still regard this whole Forum-WWW-Internet thing as sort of stressful for myself. When I was off I felt better. BUT I understand the good that may be done and had with other people chatting or giving advice and support.

Sometimes this Forum is fun and funny, but of course when one has one's own troubles, then it is hard to support others. That is why I am staying off more lately. I must close with my usual honest saying of Good Fortune To Yourself. Thanks for thinking of me, but think of yourself and others as well if not more (!).

• I have missed you DC,,,,my positive today,,,,,you posting a reply..

thank you.

• ...I also like the smell of Dettol. And also I like the smell of RAID (a Brand of Bug Spray)...! I like the smell of Eggs and Fish, also. All these smells, "people" hate... and they love the smell of Bread and Cut Grass, but I hate them. Nothing to do with Autism, I say. Everyone has their own associations with something (as Mr. LoneWarrior said!)...

• I can't imagine living in a huge city, you did very well walking on your own with no bad effects.

...I cannot imagine living in a huge city either, and I actually live in one.

(...Apart from that, It is good to see some people keeping this type of "Positive" Thread alive. Sorry I do not myself have much to Post, though.)

• TCP?

it got called Tom-Cats' Piddle

• I can't imagine living in a huge city, you did very well walking on your own with no bad effects.

• Hi Lonewarrior. I’m like my mum too. I used to find it scarey, but now I understand our uniqueness. It’s good that you remember yours fondly and all that she gave you. As to the hoarding..... I’ve found a bit of floor and the kitchen table that I’d not seen for months!! Still got to recycle two big bags of stuff. Goodnight. 

• I'm elaborating about my walk three days ago.   My achievement was walking through these streets with no anxiety or panic attacks.

These images are not mine, but downloaded from Google maps, street view.

The two areas are geographically close.  But socially and politically a world apart.

I had reasons to visit both and I managed it with no Ill effects.

• Thanks Song. Only just discovered your response. Yes, I really should label the stuff in the freezer now a variety is building up in there! I am too tired to mask any more.... just need to discover what has been behind the mask all this time. Maybe I will always be a chameleon anyway. 

• Oh yes germolene, and tcp, tcp for sore throats.

I think i might have to clean the kitchen floor in a little while.

• Who doesn’t Lol.

As a kid who was always getting into scrapes climbing trees and pretty much anything else I could grip onto I often had knee and elbow grazes, so out with the dettol!

Mind you I find germolene smells soooo nice, now I could happily smother myself head to toe in that. When I played for the school rugby team we would cover ourselves in it to stop the opposing team getting a grip on us...

• I love the smell of dettol.