Noisy Restaurants

I am sure this has been talked about many times before, but who else finds that restaurants are getting worse in terms of noise?

It is so hard to find nice quiet places now.  I cannot even go to places like Pizza Express anymore. 

Damon

Parents
  • It varies, some restaurants are really noisy, but it depends on the time you visit. Of course you`re unlikely to enjoy the silence in the evening or at lunchtime. However, there`re well-mannered and ill-mannered people everywhere, some allow to laugh loudly in spite of their surroundings in public places. Besides -  children, if it's a family cafe or something like that, the bustling atmosphere is unavoidable. I like to go to restaurants in icon park, I feel comfortable enough, those are the places where I can take my laptop and work quietly, unlike others.

• It varies, some restaurants are really noisy, but it depends on the time you visit. Of course you`re unlikely to enjoy the silence in the evening or at lunchtime. However, there`re well-mannered and ill-mannered people everywhere, some allow to laugh loudly in spite of their surroundings in public places. Besides -  children, if it's a family cafe or something like that, the bustling atmosphere is unavoidable. I like to go to restaurants in icon park, I feel comfortable enough, those are the places where I can take my laptop and work quietly, unlike others.

Children
No Data