This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sensory Diet for adults?

I would like to read more about sensory diets and how to choose sensory activities suitable for the individual. Does anybody here know much about sensory diets? 

Parents
  • Depends on how severe the sensory issues are.

Apparently, gluten is bad for those with Autism. However, I eat regular bread just fine.

One problem I have, regarding healthy eating, is that leafy greens and turnip turn my stomach and make me purge. Spuds used to have the same effect on me, but now I can eat them well enough.

If anyone remembers 'Freaky Eaters' from 2006-2007, then we should consider ourselves blessed. Smiley

• Depends on how severe the sensory issues are.

Apparently, gluten is bad for those with Autism. However, I eat regular bread just fine.

One problem I have, regarding healthy eating, is that leafy greens and turnip turn my stomach and make me purge. Spuds used to have the same effect on me, but now I can eat them well enough.

If anyone remembers 'Freaky Eaters' from 2006-2007, then we should consider ourselves blessed. Smiley

Children
No Data