Did anything good happen today? July 2018

So this is a place to share the good things that happen in our lives. They don't have to be huge even little tiny good things are good.

Parents
  • Just rung an opticians nearby to see if they have a couple of frames that I'd like to try for my new glasses - and they do!  So I'm off over to Faversham to try them.  I had an eye test the other week and the prescription has changed slightly, so it'll be good to get some new glasses.  I also got a letter today telling me I'm entitled to Working Tax Credits, which will help tremendously.  They paid me a backlog - enough to pay for the glasses!

• Just rung an opticians nearby to see if they have a couple of frames that I'd like to try for my new glasses - and they do!  So I'm off over to Faversham to try them.  I had an eye test the other week and the prescription has changed slightly, so it'll be good to get some new glasses.  I also got a letter today telling me I'm entitled to Working Tax Credits, which will help tremendously.  They paid me a backlog - enough to pay for the glasses!

Children
No Data