Did anything good happen today? July 2018

So this is a place to share the good things that happen in our lives. They don't have to be huge even little tiny good things are good.

Parents
  • I've just been to my first ever samba band rehearsal. It was 2 wonderful hours of mostly non-verbal communication, rhythmic sound and vibration of the bass drums through the floor. The teacher explained the rhythm patterns and meaning of the different hand signals well and in the space of just 2 hours, I felt that I learnt a lot. 

I enjoyed connecting through the music, swaying to the rhythm and seeing others enjoy the experience too. 

I highly recommend it. 

• I've just been to my first ever samba band rehearsal. It was 2 wonderful hours of mostly non-verbal communication, rhythmic sound and vibration of the bass drums through the floor. The teacher explained the rhythm patterns and meaning of the different hand signals well and in the space of just 2 hours, I felt that I learnt a lot. 

I enjoyed connecting through the music, swaying to the rhythm and seeing others enjoy the experience too. 

I highly recommend it. 

Children
No Data