Did anything good happen today? July 2018

So this is a place to share the good things that happen in our lives. They don't have to be huge even little tiny good things are good.

Parents
  • Cool. Well today, I achieved 3 goals, I drank some water, ate some food and got out of bed before 10 a.m. but I didn’t get anywhere near a few of the other goals, but I’m stoked. Oh, and I went on a wonderful walk through nature.

I’ve had a really great day and I’m going to do my best to get to sleep at a relatively early time tonight and have another go at the things I didn’t attempt today, tomorrow. Although I can’t try all of them, the new autism group won’t be meeting again until next week so I have a week to try and prepare for that and maybe next week, I’ll actually make it there. 

It’s been a fabulous day with a little extra thrown in. While I was out in the countryside, I saw a sign for a riffle shooting range, and this  seemed to really appeal to me. So sometime soon, I’m going to give that a go. Maybe it’s the 13 year old boy in me but either way, I’m really looking forward to it so I may have found myself an actual hobby! 

• Cool. Well today, I achieved 3 goals, I drank some water, ate some food and got out of bed before 10 a.m. but I didn’t get anywhere near a few of the other goals, but I’m stoked. Oh, and I went on a wonderful walk through nature.

I’ve had a really great day and I’m going to do my best to get to sleep at a relatively early time tonight and have another go at the things I didn’t attempt today, tomorrow. Although I can’t try all of them, the new autism group won’t be meeting again until next week so I have a week to try and prepare for that and maybe next week, I’ll actually make it there. 

It’s been a fabulous day with a little extra thrown in. While I was out in the countryside, I saw a sign for a riffle shooting range, and this  seemed to really appeal to me. So sometime soon, I’m going to give that a go. Maybe it’s the 13 year old boy in me but either way, I’m really looking forward to it so I may have found myself an actual hobby! 

Children
No Data