Which job sectors do people work in ?

Hi, 

Just out of curiosity, which job sectors do people currently work in, or have worked in, in the past? 

I work in adult social care, specifically learning disabilities /ASC, after exploring numerous other sectors that turned out to be ill suited to my motivation, social and preferred working styles (theatre / film /tv, admin. temping,  call centres (yuck !), harvest work). 

Parents
  • I also work in adult social care. I work in a day centre for adults with profound learning disabilities. 

I don’t struggle with our clients but I do struggle with staff. 

• Yeah, it seems that way for all of us which tells me, blatantly, that the system isn’t accommodating us, it isn’t accommodating our needs, our gifts or our talents but the good news is, we’re talking about it now and our collective voices hold power so things will change. 

• Yeah, it seems that way for all of us which tells me, blatantly, that the system isn’t accommodating us, it isn’t accommodating our needs, our gifts or our talents but the good news is, we’re talking about it now and our collective voices hold power so things will change. 

Children
No Data