Best employers for autistic people

Any thoughts? What about the 'Big 4': PWC, EY, Deloitte, KPMG? 

Parents
  • These are really informative replies. Thanks everyone! I don't like the culture in finance either. I wanted to earn a bigger wage so I could stockpile it for later in life and do a less well paid job that I would at least enjoy and not have financial fears particularly if I found myself in mental crisis as if already amassed the money from the financial job.  I would be good in an AML role but if the people and cultures in finance institutions attract the same sort of hard nosed dog eat dog individuals I want to avoid, then I know it will be a huge price to pay. The types of interactions with these types of people would be more difficult than usual with zero chance of enjoyment because I know I'm far more ethical than they are and prefer to work hard rather than schmooze and brown nose my way to get noticed. They're all attention seekers and want to get to the top at all costs I think. There should be a blood test for psychopathy. Pity the decision makers in this world all seem to have the narcissistic traits seen in standard financial institutions. 

• Fraud wasn't particularly bad as a unit in the organisations I worked in. It was a pity that we had to share a building with some of the *** from places like collections, (those are real psychopaths, mostly), sales and some of other more insane departments. The thing that pushed me out was the fact I wanted to remain in the role I had. They tried to make me go for the team managers role after they moved. I said I didn't want it and I was lumbered with most of their work anyway. I snapped. It was ugly and that was that. I left finance altogether. Going from what I'm reading you would have a deep distain for collections. I did and I didn't try to hide it.

• Fraud wasn't particularly bad as a unit in the organisations I worked in. It was a pity that we had to share a building with some of the *** from places like collections, (those are real psychopaths, mostly), sales and some of other more insane departments. The thing that pushed me out was the fact I wanted to remain in the role I had. They tried to make me go for the team managers role after they moved. I said I didn't want it and I was lumbered with most of their work anyway. I snapped. It was ugly and that was that. I left finance altogether. Going from what I'm reading you would have a deep distain for collections. I did and I didn't try to hide it.

Children
No Data