Did anything good happen today? June 2018

This is a place to share your successes it doesn't matter how small they are, 

Share something that made you happy today.

Thank you

Song

Parents
  • Found a motherload of my favourite trainers on a very generous discount! Bought 3 pairs for the price of one so I won't have to worry for a long time. Also bought 10 plain white t-shirts at £2 a pop. Cut the labels out and they will be good. Saved about £200 today and my wardrobes good for some time. Saving money and not breaking my "uniform" without leaving the house. Lovely.

• Found a motherload of my favourite trainers on a very generous discount! Bought 3 pairs for the price of one so I won't have to worry for a long time. Also bought 10 plain white t-shirts at £2 a pop. Cut the labels out and they will be good. Saved about £200 today and my wardrobes good for some time. Saving money and not breaking my "uniform" without leaving the house. Lovely.

Children
  • Great stuff.  I think we all love to save a bit of money here and there. I always get laughed at off my step son because he says I always drive 2 miles further down the road even if it's to save 50p on any item for example. 

I often remember my dad stacking up on jars or coffee of tins of beans and I mean a cupboard full when things were on offer.

It's a good feeling knowing you have replacements in the house for when things run out.