Did anything good happen today? May 2018

I hope this is ok with everyone.

I thought we could share our successes no matter how small.

Any takers?

Song

Parents
  • Today, finally,. I sorted my DVD collection into alphabetical order.  And it is big, over a thousand DVDs.  Now it's in three locations.  But being in order I should find it easier to find what I'm looking for.

The catalyst for getting it done was trying to find season 2 of Humans.  I found season 1, but I couldn't remember if I had bought season 2 and I didn't want to buy it again.

• Part 1 of my DVD collection.  A to G.

• Me again...! 

(What, no.Blackadder?!) The shelf in the picture looks a lot like the one I also have, purchased many years ago (10ish), and mine has the optional Canvas covers down all four sides. If so, in catalogues, one is supposed to only put a few items of Underwear - clean and white for the cameras - upon it, and maybe a shoe-or-two at the bottom.

...Then it is to be bolted somehow to the wall, to prevent those of us who may feel compelled to jump in and out of it (in order to try to travel to Narnia), from being crushed as it falls over to say that the manufacturers are not responsible for the USE of it after purchase...

Sorry, I began to waffle, there. (!) My own shelf is stuffed full to the brim with Books, Charts, and two plastic replica Tyrannosaur Skulls. Are we rebels against (NT) Society, and so a Clothes/Wardrobe is filled not with underpants but instead with DVDs or Books...?!     :-)

• Me again...! 

(What, no.Blackadder?!) The shelf in the picture looks a lot like the one I also have, purchased many years ago (10ish), and mine has the optional Canvas covers down all four sides. If so, in catalogues, one is supposed to only put a few items of Underwear - clean and white for the cameras - upon it, and maybe a shoe-or-two at the bottom.

...Then it is to be bolted somehow to the wall, to prevent those of us who may feel compelled to jump in and out of it (in order to try to travel to Narnia), from being crushed as it falls over to say that the manufacturers are not responsible for the USE of it after purchase...

Sorry, I began to waffle, there. (!) My own shelf is stuffed full to the brim with Books, Charts, and two plastic replica Tyrannosaur Skulls. Are we rebels against (NT) Society, and so a Clothes/Wardrobe is filled not with underpants but instead with DVDs or Books...?!     :-)

Children
No Data