Employed Temporarily Only To Fulfil A Legal Condition?

"Employed Temporarily Only To Fulfil A Legal Condition?"

I am asking for the the opinions of others, here, about that Title. Before I was afflicted with multiple Illnesses, the following ritual used to happen to me a lot:
1 - They <>say: 'If you want your "Benefits" to continue, you will do as we say. We have a "Work Placement" for you.'
2 - Everyone is very supportive, smiling, positive, encouraging.
3 - Upon the Job, everyone is friendly, supportive, filling in for what I do not know.
4 - Suddenly! Very suddenly!... After A day, a week, or a month... suddenly, these same persons are oddly hostile, intolerant, and at times even asking me to do things which I cannot do...
5 - ...However... Even when I do the asked thing correctly, and even show initiative, it is dismissed, nit-picked, "shot down", or ignored.
6 - I am continually asked to do things which I am not qualified to do. It is as if they are finding some reason to get rid of me - *but they must make myself be the cause of it*...?
7 - When I quit, due to some outside reason (in my own case, multiple illnesses), they are eager again, only to make certain that the reason for my quitting is "nothing which they have done". It has to be something which "I myself or someone else has done"...?

To close, I shall say, for one thing, that I am of a certain "Ethnic Minority"... and I have seen the same thing happen to others like myself. The Gaining of miraculous "Perks" one day... and then suddenly outright hostility the the next day.

What I am asking is how much it is TRUE that some Companies must employ a certain person in order to continue themselves (Funding or whatever)...?

Age - or Gender - or Race - or Disability. (Not necessarily all of those and maybe just one.)

Thank You for reading this far.

Parents
  • Thank You for the replies, LW and DC (!) (DragonCat16)...

Yet This Thread is not actually about "Racism" as such, but rather about the "strange" treatment in order to fulfil a condition. This is why I linked it to the recent Thread from Mr.Robert123. It is a hidden thing, following a ritual as I suggested:

1 - People are very eager and supportive to make a person enter into a certain Job/Course/Subscription.

2 - Once there, that is over with - be it a day, week or month - and then they are very "eager" and "supportive" of reasons to make that same person then leave.

...This is what I have seen, and is the last explanation left after many others fail. It is bad bad bad, but it is what I see. That is why I posted this. The only time this sort of thing can be proven, is if one is actually working for that company at that time... and even then it is not admitted outside of the LEGAL/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS... or something...!

• Thank You for the replies, LW and DC (!) (DragonCat16)...

Yet This Thread is not actually about "Racism" as such, but rather about the "strange" treatment in order to fulfil a condition. This is why I linked it to the recent Thread from Mr.Robert123. It is a hidden thing, following a ritual as I suggested:

1 - People are very eager and supportive to make a person enter into a certain Job/Course/Subscription.

2 - Once there, that is over with - be it a day, week or month - and then they are very "eager" and "supportive" of reasons to make that same person then leave.

...This is what I have seen, and is the last explanation left after many others fail. It is bad bad bad, but it is what I see. That is why I posted this. The only time this sort of thing can be proven, is if one is actually working for that company at that time... and even then it is not admitted outside of the LEGAL/CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS... or something...!

Children
  • Hi DC, I misunderstood your theme then sorry,

Disallowed cynosure said,,,,

“To begin with... I was encouraged a lot, to volunteer, and then given much support, at first. (I was not diagnosed Aspergers then (1990s), and so I was still a certain [ "Ethnic Minority]" (I shall say not which!) )...”

You said you were not as yet diagnosed so I took that your comment was aimed at ethnicity, sorry.

Also,,,,

Disallowed cynosure said,,,,

“To close, I shall say, for one thing, that I am of a certain [ "Ethnic Minority"]... and I have seen the same thing happen to others like myself. The Gaining of miraculous "Perks" one day... and then suddenly outright hostility the the next day.

What I am asking is how much it is TRUE that some Companies must employ a certain person in order to continue themselves (Funding or whatever)...?

Age - or Gender - or Race - or Disability. (Not necessarily all of those and maybe just one.)”

Anyway regardless of which it is unacceptable to discriminate, an individual is just that, individual, a nice person or kind person is just that. A horrible person is horrible,

I wish you well and as I said before, visual discrimination is so wrong on all counts, on here the NAS, it isn’t always easy to know if male or female, black or white,tall or short, etc, I like to imagine if I were to meet you my opinion would not change one bit, you are kind, thoughtful and show great humanity.

btw I am blue and I am eight feet tall and have three heads, just saying Lol.

X()x